Become a mom.12/2018… or 9/2019 depending how you look at it…
- Move into a home outside of Florida.
- Go to my sister’s taking of the habit in Switzerland.
Quit being a public school teacher. 6/1/2019
- Find a sustainable way to work from home.
- Finish paying student loan debt and move on to Dave Ramsey’s Baby-Step-4.
- Achieve a more sustainable level of fitness and activity.
Be a 2-car household instead of 1 and a motorcycle.3/19/19
- Learn how to apply liquid eyeliner. And maybe other makeup.
- Contribute to an ongoing portfolio of artistic/design work as a hobby.
- Become good at baking homemade breads (etc.) from scratch.
- Become good at cooking, and have on ongoing self-curated cookbook.
- Have some size of vegetable/herb garden without killing everything.
- Finally learn to drive manual transmission. Seriously.
- Go on retreat, preferably Ignatian.
- Go on a mission trip.
- Learn ASL.
- Ride a mechanical bull. 2/22/19 Fort Myers Pro Rodeo ✔️
- Do something I am completely afraid of. (Ideas?)
- Learn a skill/hobby I don’t expect to like.
- Learn to competently and confidently ride a motorcycle solo.
- Ride a rollercoaster again.
- Go to a Red Sox game.
- Get CPR certified.
- Write more letters and actual correspondence.
- Busk with Mary. (Figure out what part I’d play in that…)
- Go to a drive-in movie.
- Attend a symphony or other orchestral performance.
- Cycle a century. (??? Why so ambitious, me?!)
- Pay forward the 3 (+?) times I’ve been given something life changing and told to “pay it forward.”