Thoughts on a Monday…
- I’ve only got nine days until Davis leaves Florida and I’m not dealing with that well.
- I’ve stretched myself too thin socially in the past couple of weeks and it’s really taken its toll. I need a recharge.
- My sister had a baby. Did I mention that?
- Also I started back to school today with a horrid case of bronchitis or something of that nature. I’ve been hacking out my lungs and throat all day and it shows no sign of improvement.
- I’m starting to get antsy already cause we are drawing near my least favorite time of year – the Christmas season. I’m already fighting the hermit-reflex.
- I’ve started over thinking one of my new friendships and it’s driving me up the wall.
- I recently realized that while my whole life I’ve had more guy friends than girl friends, I’ve hit a point when other than those related to me, I don’t have a single female I’m close to. Just guys. Surprisingly, I’m slightly unhappy with that. Don’t really know any solution though.
- Ever feel like you’ve worked really hard for something, given it your all, and your level of success is just so damn low that it remains meaningless? That’s how I feel about the healthy-lifestyle kick I’ve been on for 10 months… what’s the point?
- I wish my hair was longer.
- I painted my nails gold. All but one – the one that got smashed in a car door a couple months ago… which I don’t even recall if I wrote about… but the nail is nearly dead and should fall off soon, so that’ll be exciting.
- Clearly my idea of exciting needs help.
- Did I mention that Davis is leaving in nine days and that I’m not dealing with that very well..?