I am so honored to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the (eponymous) sweetheart over at The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise! (I’ve been looking for a reason to use that word for a while now and this seemed the time – but maybe not?) Thank you SO much Carla!
Versatile is a word I very much like as well, and would be so very happy to truly embody. During the year and a half that I’ve been blogging, I’ve been a little undecided on the topic of awards, but I’ve always been so grateful when I’ve been nominated, that I’ve always accepted and passed them on. And so I will continue in like fashion.
Here are the rules.
- Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog. ✓
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice. (I don’t think I’ll make it to 15 but we’ll see!) ✓
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination. ✓
- Share seven different facts about yourself.✓
Here are my nominations:
- To See Time Fly
- Standard Issued Life
- A Texan in South Africa
- The Falling Thoughts
- Wanderlust: Becoming a Traveler
- Travelling the World Solo
- A Wondering Woman’s Travels
- Richard Ankers
- and is it okay to renominate who nominated you? If not, you still need to go check out this chick’s blog – it’s quite amazing.
Here are my seven things:
- I’m a sucker for mysteries, crime stories, and thrillers of any sort. Books or movies. Or tv shows. Anything.
- I quit smoking a little over 6 months ago and I miss those Marlboro Red 100s like a sonofabitch sometimes.
- I’m fascinated by sleep related things like somnambulism, sleep talking, dreams, lucid dreams, all of it.
- I could drink eggnog year round and never get sick of it.
- One day I’m going to live in the Rocky Mountains somewhere.
- As much as I love to travel, if I had to make a choice between only ever buying books or buying airfare, I can’t say I know what I’d choose.
- I do not like gold jewelry or gold plated/colored jewelry. I like silver or silver plated. Some people think this is as crazy as my dislike of chocolate.
Again, thank you to Carla for the nomination, and I hope everyone checks out these marvelous blogs!