Well, I’ve taken a much needed week of zero posting, and somehow I’ve found my way back to my posts page. My need for a hiatus coincided nicely with a rough head cold and a new case of pink eye (truthfully I didn’t know what was still a thing!) and the time I caught up on sleeping instead of writing was more than valuable. But I don’t feel right if I’m not aimlessly posting things for all the world to see, so I’m back.
All I’m going to post today are a few links. I’m a link hoarder. I seldom have time to read an article or a page right when I’ve found it, so I have a tendency to “save it for later” even if later never really comes. So I’ve looked back on a the first couple of saved links I’ve accrued lately, and I’m sharing the ones I feel are interesting. They’re going to be random, I know, but they’re good as well!
- It may not sound important, but these magnetic cushions allow you to build a pillow fort unlike any you’ve made before. As I plan to be building forts all my life, I’m going to need these. Christmas is coming…
- It’s not new, but gender-neutral pronoun usage will never make real sense to me. Especially with the made up ones that aren’t even words in English.
- Here’s a list of what’s coming to Netflix this month. Priorities, folks, priorities.
- This lady got paid to sing lullabies to people.
- I’ll write a post regarding what I think of feminism some other time, but to counterbalance that, here’s a 2016 calendar that feminists should be advocating.
- I’m going to find my future career on this list. Number three looks familiar but number one looks promising…
I’ll leave you to dig into the randomness while I go eat cough drops like they’re candy and lull myself to sleep.